Microsoft Outlook and OneNote Training to boost productivity
- Are you using all the features and functionality that Microsoft Outlook has to offer?
- Are you using Microsoft OneNote to take your meeting notes to save time?
- Are you ready to embrace a paperless time management system?
Use your Devices and Software Programs to improve your productivity and time management
Our Productivity using Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training program is a powerful way to improve your own productivity or that of your team by learning to use widely available electronic tools and software programs to manage your time more effectively. (Microsoft Outlook and OneNote)
So much of our work these days comes to us from emails. Being able to use available electronic tools to manage your workload and improve your time management is becoming more and more critical in today’s fast pace working environment.
The move to paperless is definitely here and we can help you embrace it!
You can save yourself valuable time by learning how to use both of these software programs to their absolute potential. And because they are both Microsoft programs, there are many features where both programs can work with each other to help you manage your time and your workload. In our Productivity using Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training, we show you how to do just that!
Throw away your paper notebook!
Well not quite… But, if you’ve never taken electronic meeting notes before, we will show you how easy it is. Once you realise the time savings involved, you’ll rarely pick up you paper notepad again.
We combine the best features of our Productivity with MS Outlook program and our Productivity using OneNote program into one powerful half day training program that will totally transform the way you manage your workload and manage your time in the future.
- Comprehensive Productivity with Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training manual supplied
- 1 month of personalised follow-up via email included
- Participant skill level measured both pre and post the training using our on-line Productivity with MS Outlook and OneNote Skills Questionnaire
- Certificate of Completion for attendees
Customise your Outlook Views
- Customise your Outlook views – Manage your Workload Dashboard
- Manage your Outlook Dashboard
Use Outlook Tasks
- Understanding the basic Task screen
- Use Outlook Tasks as your To Do List
- Recurring Tasks
- Tracking your projects and following up on actions
Productivity with Email
- Manage your emails more effectively – The 4 Ds
- Use Email Flags properly
- Using Email Folders
- Using Instant Search Function
- Creating Email Rules
Productivity with Calendar
- •Outlook Calendar as a planning tool
- The basic appointment screen
- Managing meetings in Outlook®
- Working with Calendar Colours
- Emails and your Calendar
Using Microsoft OneNote
- Basic structure of OneNote
- Setting up and organising Sections
- Creating and naming Pages
- Taking Electronic Notes
- Inserting and using Tags
- Page Templates
- Searching and finding your Notes
- Integrating OneNote with MS Outlook – Some Time Saving Features
Learn how to:
- Share and Collaborate with OneNote
- Organise OneNote properly (Sections/Pages)
- Use it effectively to take notes
- Create/Name pages
- Insert and use Tags
- Search and find your notes
- Move more towards paperless
Our Productivity using Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training is a Half Day face to face workshop which can be customised depending upon your needs. This training lends itself to internal teams undertaking this training together. We find considerable productivity gains can be made when the entire team uses a consistent approach to manage their emails, calendar and tasks. We strongly encourage the training to bring along their own devices (Surface Pro’s, Laptops, Phones etc)…. they will learn to use them more productively at the end of this training.
Thanks again for delivering this training to my team. Personally I have found the training extremely helpful in managing my Outlook calendar and inbox. I have restructured the way my outlook appears with more focus on the task list, which is helping me manage workload much better than before. I am ‘living by’ the 4D process right now in terms of emails and am loving it!! Its allowing me to better manage the hundreds of emails I get in a day. The training you delivered has really changed the way I do things at work and I no longer feel ruled by my emails! – Emma – Regional Manager, EPA Victoria Sept 2017