Use Microsoft Outlook and OneNote to improve productivity
- Are you using all the features and functionality that Microsoft Outlook has to offer?
- Are you using Microsoft OneNote to take your meeting notes to save time?
- Are you ready to embrace a paperless time management system?
Use your Devices and Software Programs to improve your productivity and time management
Our Productivity using Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training program is a powerful way to improve your own productivity or that of your team by learning to use widely available electronic tools and software programs to manage your time more effectively. (Microsoft Outlook and OneNote)
So much of our work these days comes to us from emails. Being able to use available electronic tools to manage your workload and improve your time management is becoming more and more critical in today’s fast pace working environment.
The move to paperless is definitely here and we can help you embrace it!
You can save yourself valuable time by learning how to use both of these software programs to their absolute potential. And because they are both Microsoft programs, there are many features where both programs can work with each other to help you manage your time and your workload. In this training, we show you how to do that!
Throw away your paper notebook!
Well not quite… But, if you’ve never taken electronic meeting notes before, we will show you how easy it is. Once you realise the time savings involved, you’ll rarely pick up you paper notepad again.
We combine the best features of our Productivity with MS Outlook program and our Productivity using OneNote program into one powerful half day training program that will totally transform the way you manage your workload and manage your time in the future.
- Comprehensive Productivity with Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training manual supplied
- 1 month of personalised follow-up via email included
- Participant skill level measured both pre and post the training using our on-line Productivity with MS Outlook and OneNote Skills Questionnaire
- Certificate of Completion for attendees
Customise your Outlook Views
- Customise your Outlook views – Manage your Workload Dashboard
Productivity with Email
- Manage your emails more effectively – The 4 Ds
- Folders, Search Function, Email Rules
- Use Email Flags properly
- Automate Outlook. Rules, Quicksteps, Templates and more
Use Outlook Tasks
- Use Tasks as your primary To Do List
- Track your projects and follow up on actions
Productivity with Calendar
- Use your Outlook Calendar as a planning tool
- Working with Categories, Colours etc
- Set up and using OneNote on your Device
- Organise your electronic Notes so you can find them!
- Take meeting notes in OneNote to save time
- OneNote and MS Outlook – time saving features
Learn to use your electronic software and devices to better manage your workload and your time. Move more towards paperless. We strongly encourage the training to bring along their own devices. Surface Pro’s, Laptops and phones. They will learn to use them more productively at the end of this training.
The program is a Half Day face to face workshop and can be customised depending upon your needs. This training lends itself to internal teams undertaking this training together. We find considerable productivity gains can be made when the entire team uses a consistent approach to manage their emails, calendar and tasks.