Delegating Training Melbourne
Are you delegating enough to others? Do you sometimes find yourself working on tasks that you asked someone else to do? Are you looking for a practical, outcomes based delegating training program that can help fine tune your delegating skills? Our Delegating Training program will sharpen up your delegating skills and help improve you and your team’s productivity as a result.
Many people fail to delegate properly or they fail to delegate enough. They then have to live with the consequences of their actions, or failed actions. Additionally, many people find that they continually have to repeat or re-do work that they have already assigned to others and then wonder why they ever bothered to delegate in the first place.
In our Half-Day Delegating More Effectively Training workshop, we help you identify those barriers that stop you delegating more effectively. We then explore ways for you to overcome those barriers and be more effective in your delegating as a result.
Delegating Training Melbourne – Outline
- Measure your current delegation skills using our Delegating Questionnaire
- Understand your current barriers to delegating more effectively
- Delegating as a “Gift”
- The advantages of Delegating
- 10 principles of delegating effectively
- The Delegating Checklist
- Strategies for not taking on “Monkeys”
- Delegating via email. The Pros and Cons
- Practice the art of delegating
Delegating Training Melbourne – Outcomes
- Learn to delegate and empower others more effectively
- Understand how delegating can be seen as a “gift”
- Discover the Top Ten Principles of delegating and getting better results
- Learn strategies for “caging your monkeys”
- Learn a simple step by step process and get to practice the art of delegating
In short, you will learn to delegate far more effectively and get better results.
- Pre & Post training questionnaire
- Comprehensive workshop manual supplied
- 4 weeks of post training email coaching and support
In-Person half day workshop
Online half-day or preferablely broken up into two smaller sessions (2 hrs & 1.5 hrs)
Contact us today to discuss our Delegating Training program in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior