Microsoft Teams training to enhance your team’s productivity
Microsoft Teams is an app/program that helps you to work more effectively with others as a team, whether you’re in the office or working remotely. Best of all, you probably already have it! Most people don’t realise that Teams is part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of programs. Our Microsoft Teams training can help you and your team get the most out of this powerful tool.
When used properly, Microsoft Teams is a comprehensive digital workspace or hub that helps you work more productively with others in your team wherever and whoever they are. It offers far more functionality than just video meetings and chat, even if these are the only things many people use it for. With our Microsoft Teams training, you will quickly learn about the many features that Teams has to offer, and how to use them to get more work done together.
In our Microsoft Teams training, you will learn how to:
- chat with others in tight conversations rather than using scattered email conversations
- collaborate on files (such as MS Word documents or Excel spreadsheets) with others in real time
- work with many other Microsoft 365 apps and programs inside Teams
- and much, much more…
Broadly, this training session is designed to help you understand the structure of the Microsoft Teams program. We will show you a lot of tools and features hidden from most people in Microsoft Teams. And most importantly, together we will explore ways you can use Teams to collaborate more effectively with people inside your team or organisation.
Microsoft Teams is a deceptively simple program that is truly built for our time. With many of us currently working from home, Microsoft Teams has the potential to totally transform the way you work together.
Who will benefit from our Microsoft Teams training?
If you and your team are already using Teams but only as a video/chat platform, then this training is a must! Microsoft Teams can do so much more to enhance the productivity of your team. Given that, it is ideally suited to the entire team undertaking it together so that lasting behaviour change and adoption is assured. On the other hand, if you are using the Microsoft 365 suite but have not yet explored the potential of Teams, our training can you and your team started and operating at an advanced level very quickly.
Microsoft Teams training outline
- Understanding Teams and what can it do
- Navigating Teams easily (menu, tabs, etc)
- Using Teams for online meetings
- Setting up a Team
- Chat and Private Chat
- Working with channels
- Working with files inside Teams (co-Authoring and collaborating)
- Conversations – migrating from email to Teams
- Advanced settings to consider
- Productivity tips: getting the most out of Teams
- Moving conversations out of Outlook and onto Teams (and making them much more managable!)
- and more…..
Flexible delivery options
We have a number of flexible delivery options.
- Face to Face Training in Melbourne, Sydney, Albury Wodonga or anywhere in Australia
- Online interactive training
- 1-1 Coaching either in person or online
Contact us to discuss this program in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior