Microsoft Teams training to enhance your team’s productivity
Microsoft Teams is an application that helps you to work more effectively with others as a team. Most people realise it is part of the Microsoft Office 365 suite of programs. When used properly, it is a comprehensive Digital Workspace or Hub that helps you work more productively with others in your team wherever and whoever they are. Unfortunately, most people simply use Teams for video meetings and chat. And it does that quite well. But in our Microsoft Teams training, you will quickly learn that Microsoft Teams can do more. In fact, a lot more!
In our Microsoft Teams training, you will learn how to:
- chat with others in tight conversations rather than using scattered email conversations
- collaborate on files (such as MS Word documents or Excel spreadsheets) with others in real time
- work with many other Microsoft 365 apps and programs inside Teams
- and much, much more…
Broadly, this training session is designed to help you understand the structure of the Microsoft Teams program. We will show you a lot of tools and features hidden from most people in Microsoft Teams. And most importantly, together we will explore ways you can use Teams to collaborate more effectively with people inside your team or organisation.
Microsoft Teams is a deceptively simple program that is truly built for our time. With many of us currently working from home, Microsoft Teams has the potential to totally transform the way you work together.
Who will benefit from our Microsoft Teams training?
If you and your team are already using Teams but only as a video/chat platform, then this training is a must! Microsoft Teams can do so much more to enhance the productivity of your team. Given that, it is ideally suited to the entire team undertaking it together so that lasting behaviour change and adoption is assured. On the other hand, if you are using the Microsoft 365 suite but have not yet explored the potential of Teams, our training can you and your team started and operating at an advanced level very quickly.
Microsoft Teams training outline
- Understanding Teams and what it can do
- Navigating Teams easily (menu, tabs, etc)
- Using Teams for online meetings
- Setting up a Team
- Chat and Private Chat
- Working with channels and Private Channels
- Conversations in Teams
- Moving conversations out of email in Outlook and into Teams
- Working with files inside Teams
- Co-Authoring and collaborating with Teams and OneDrive
- Working with other Apps in Teams (Planner, Whiteboard, OneNote etc)
- Notification settings
- Saved and Search
- Teams and your Mobile Phone
- and more…..
Flexible delivery options
We have a number of flexible delivery options.
- Face to Face Training in Melbourne, Sydney, Albury Wodonga or anywhere in Australia
- Online interactive training available
- 1-1 Coaching either in person or online
Contact us to discuss this program in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior
See our (Online) Public Training Program – Microsoft Teams Productivity Training