Email Management Training Online to get control of your Inbox
Our Email Management Training online is designed to help people get control of their MS Outlook email Inbox and greatly reduce their stress in the process. We show people how set up their Microsoft Outlook Inbox in such a way that emails are never inadvertently lost or forgotten.
Email is a great servant, but very a poor master. Many people basically use their Inbox as their To Do List and this ultimately results in poor email productivity. They will open an email, read it and then mark it as unread in order to come back to it later. They are then forced to constantly scan their Inbox looking for unread emails that they have not yet responded to. Some people will even forward old emails to themselves in order to bring emails back to the top of their Inbox!
Clearly this double handling of emails wastes a lot of time and is not very reliable!
In this program, you will learn to use many of the little-known the features of Microsoft Outlook that can save you valuable time and dramatically boost your productivity with email.
Email Management Training Online – Overview
Session One – Email Management Training (2 Hours)
Addressing the Email Problem
- Dealing with Email overload
- Email – Great Servant/Poor Master
- To email or not to email?
- When to check emails (Are you overchecking?)
- Emails and Multi-Tasking
Create Your Outlook Email Dashboard
- Understand your Outlook Ribbon options
- Tidy up & customise your Inbox Columns
- Create your Outlook Inbox Dashboard View (Unique)
- Tracking conversations in Outlook
Working Smarter with Folders/Search
- Use your Email Folders more effectively
- Learn to use the powerful Outlook Search feature effectively
Managing Emails using the 4Ds
- Handling emails once
- Monitoring your email radar
- The 4Ds of managing your email
- Focusing your Inbox using Email Rules
Tracking important emails
- Learn smart ways to track/follow up important emails quickly!)
- Using email Flags
- Tracking your Email Flags automatically
- Using Search Folders
Session Two – Email Management Training (1.5 Hrs)
Using Outlook Tasks
- Various ways to create a Task
- Create Tasks from your Emails
- Recurring Tasks
- Assigning Outlook Tasks to others
- Managing your Task list simply and quickly
- Explore the various Task views you can use
- Introducing MS To Do (Tasks on Phone)
Outlook Calendar as Planner
- Start Day in your Calendar
- Open in new Window
- Calendar and Tasks
- To email or not to email
- The Dos and Don’ts of email
Session 3 (Optional) – 1 Hour Follow Up/Check in
In order consolidate the learning from this program, we recommend a 1 Hour (Online) session about 2-3 weeks after session 2 is completed. The purpose of this optional session is to answer any additional questions and assist attendees in fine-tuning their approach to managing their emails in Outlook. I will also introduce a few more advanced concepts to help people save time writing and managing emails. (Email Templates, Quick Steps, Quick parts, Conditional Formatting, etc)
Our Email Management Training online will help you develop specific strategies for dealing with your emails more effectively and getting your Inbox under control! We help you set up your Email program properly. We help you customise your views and develop strategies aimed at achieving immediate results! You will discover many practical ways to improve your email productivity by managing your Inbox differently.
Flexible Delivery Options
We can tailor an Email Management Training online Program to suit yur organisational needs. It can be delivered to a group online or can be tailored to deliver as a coaching program for one person.
Interested in getting control of your Email Inbox? – Contact us to discuss this program in more detail.