There are many advanced tools and features within Microsoft Outlook that can save you a lot of time. There simply is too much content for most users to fully grasp all the features that are available within MS Outlook in a single session. For this reason, we introduced this 2-Hour advanced Outlook training program.
Boost your productivity to completely different level by undertaking this program with your team!
It is highly recommended that attendees undertake our normal Productivity with Outlook training focused on Email, Task and Calendar Management first, before undertaking this Microsoft Outlook Advanced Training session.
Advanced Outlook Training Content
This outlook training program is designed to introduce attendees to many other powerful tools in Outlook such as:
- Setting up and using Email Templates
- Automate routine replies using Quick Steps
- Save time writing emails by using Quick Parts & Auto-Correct
- Use Conditional Formatting to colour your Inbox, Calendar and Tasks
- Setting up and using advanced Outlook Rules & Filters
- Even more customisations for your Task views
- Using advanced Calendar features
- Productivity with Outlook Advanced Training Manual supplied
- 1 month of personalised follow-up via email included
- Participant skill level measured Pre and Post the training using our on-line Advanced Outlook Skills Questionnaire
We run our Outlook Productivity Training Advanced in-house only. This way, everyone in the team learns to use Outlook the same way. In our experience, this can have a dramatic impact on organisational and team productivity. We can run this program in Melbourne, Sydney, Canberra, Perth or Albury Wodonga.
Participants will leave the workshop highly motivated to customise and use Microsoft Outlook to suit their individual and organisational needs.
Flexible Delivery Options
We can tailor our Advanced Outlook training to suit your organisation or team’s individual needs. We have a number of flexible delivery options. It can be delivered to a group or can be tailored for delivery as a coaching program for 1-1 Delivery.
- Face-to-face training in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
- Online training via Zoom or Teams or…
- 1-1 coaching either in person or online
We recommend our Productivity with Outlook Training be undertaken first.