Microsoft Outlook Productivity Training Melbourne
Almost everyone knows how to use Microsoft Outlook to send and receive emails. However, there are so many little-known features in Microsoft Outlook® that can be easily used to improve your productivity and time management. In our Outlook Productivity Training Melbourne, we focus on teaching you the features that we think have the most impact.
We train you how to set up Microsoft Outlook® properly so you can manage your Email Inbox with more confidence and less stress. You will discover how to set up and use Microsoft Outlook’s Tasks and Email Flagging features to enable you to manage your To Do List electronically. As a result, you will be able to better manage your task deadlines using some of the fantastic productivity and time management tools that Microsoft Outlook offers.
Outlook Time Management
We show you how to use Outlook as a Time Management tool. You will learn to optimise your use of Microsoft Outlook® rather than using it just for email. You will be amazed at how many features MS Outlook has that can help improve your time management.
In this Outlook training, you will learn how to yourself valuable time by using Outlook as a totally integrated time management package that can help you:
- Manage your email Inbox,
- Manage your To Do List using Outlook Tasks
- Improve your time management by using your Outlook Calendar.
We run our Outlook Productivity training in Melbourne in-house. This way, everyone in the team learns to use Outlook the same way. This can have a dramatic impact on organisational and team productivity.
We can run a Half Day or Full Day version of our Microsoft Outlook Training depending upon your needs.
Outlook Productivity Training Features
- Comprehensive Productivity with Outlook Training Manual supplied
- 1 month of personalised follow-up via email included
- Participant skill level measured Pre and Post the training using our on-line Productivity with Outlook Skills Questionnaire
- Certificate of Completion for attendees
Outlook Productivity Training Content
- Customising your Outlook Views
- Outlook Email Productivity
- Outlook Time Management
- Productivity with Outlook Tasks
- Productivity with your Outlook Calendar
- Productivity with Outlook Notes
- Productive ways to use “Notes”
At the end of our with Microsoft Outlook Productivity Training course in Melbourne, attendees will:
- Learn better ways to manage their workload and workflow using Outlook
- Set up views in Outlook to see ALL their work
- Develop better systems for organising and quickly accessing information within Microsoft Outlook
- Get control over their Email Inbox
- Learn to set and up and use Outlook To Do List and Tasks
- Utilise their Outlook Calendar as a planning tool
- Automate many routine tasks to save valuable time
In addition to this, attendees will leave the workshop highly motivated to customise and continue to use Microsoft Outlook to suit their individual and organisational needs.
Hi Geoff, I don’t know about anyone else, but this has helped me tremendously. My email was always reasonably organised, but now, it’s amazing. I currently have five emails in my inbox (including this one), which is incredible seeing I used to have nearly 200. I’ve used colours in Outlook for many years, but have improved how I use the colours and other conditional formatting. I am now using the task list fully, so I know exactly what I have to achieve. Coupled with opening Outlook in the calendar (and leaving it open on a second screen) allows me to know what I’ve got coming up at a glance. All in all, it was a fantastic course, one which a previous student recommended to me and I’m grateful she did. – Steve – Sergeant, WA Police – Oct 2017