Productivity training in Melbourne for improved time management
Our productivity training will provide you and your people with the tools and strategies they need to be more effective at work. For many people, this has been a life-changing seminar.
Traditionally, this type of training is called time management training, however we prefer the term ‘personal productivity training’. We take the view that we are all responsible for our own productivity, whether working alone or with others.
The training we offer is more than traditional time management. Our philosophy is that each of us needs to take responsibility for our own productivity, whether we are working alone or with others. As a result, we use a more rounded approach to learning about productivity than the typical list of tips and tricks. We know this works because, over twenty years, we’ve seen our programs assist hundreds of individuals and teams to develop better work habits.
Some of the common areas we work on include how to:
- organise yourself and your workload
- improve the way you take and store notes
- maintain a dynamic to-do list that actually works
- manage your email more effectively, both individually and as a team
- plan and prioritise your workload while avoiding being overwhelmed
- stay focused on high priority activities to achieve more!
- delegating to others more effectively
- managing interruptions and distractions
All our productivity training in Melbourne seminars include:
- a comprehensive training manual
- one month of personalised follow-up via email
- access to a trainer for one month
- measurement of participants’ skill levels before and after the training using our online Productivity Skills Questionnaire
Customised Productivity & Time Management Training
We can customise our productivity training to meet the specific needs of your organisation. We can deliver face-to-face training in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Auckland or anywhere else in Australia or New Zealand. Contact us to discuss your needs.
“I recently contracted Lingford Consulting to run a Personal Productivity Training Workshop for my senior staff members. The session was customised to fit to my requirements around personal productivity combined with the use of Microsoft tools facilitate better habits. The session was excellent and just what I was after. Geoff was able to engage the team for the full day session which is one of the most difficult challenges in training. The most pleasing result was the significant change in behaviour (for the better) that I have seen from the team since. We will definitely be having a follow up session.” Ryan Steel, WA State Manager – CSR Bradford. Sept 2016
Contact us to discuss any of these programs in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior