Geoff Prior is the Director and Productivity Trainer/Coach with Lingford Consulting, a regionally based organisation he founded about 20 years ago. Geoff’s passion is for providing practical tools and strategies that build productive people and stronger teams for a healthier workplace. He shows people how to manage their workloads more effectively using an array of Microsoft products such as Outlook, OneNote, To Do and, more recently, Teams.
He has worked with over 35 local government councils across Australia plus numerous state and federal government departments, 10 health networks and numerous not-for-profit organisations, educational institutions and private sector businesses. His client list extends beyond Australia to the USA.
Geoff has extensive experience working face-to-face with groups, teams and individuals across Australia. He is has also developed extensive online capability meaning he can now deliver his programs and coaching virtually anywhere. Working with geographically dispersed teams is a speciality.
Prior to starting up Lingford Consulting, Geoff managed a large regional Victoria-based manufacturing business that employed more than 200 people. Having always had an interest in productivity technology, he began training and coaching people to be more productive from early in the era of desktop computing. This is what he continues to do to this day
Geoff’s training and coaching specialisations include:
- Productivity/Time Management training and coaching
- Email Management Training or Coaching
- Optimising Microsoft Outlook to improve productivity
- Microsoft OneNote training for digital note taking
- Microsoft Teams training for improved communication and collaboration
- Myers Briggs (MBTI) assessments for team building or personal development
- Personal Effectiveness Coaching