Improve Productivity and Save Time with Microsoft OneNote Training
- Are you wasting time handwriting notes and then retyping later?
- Do you have a good system for capturing your Innovative Ideas?
- Do you sometimes miss important tasks from your handwritten notes?
- Do you ever wish you could store all your project information in one place?
If this is you, then we have some good news. Using Microsoft OneNote can solve all these problems and do so much more! I can save you valuable time and improve your productivity and efficiency.
Our Productivity using Microsoft OneNote training program can show you how to:
- Save time by not having to type up meeting notes after every meeting
- Issue your meeting notes to attendees immediately
- Use Microsoft OneNote’s unique integration with Microsoft Outlook to save time
- Never miss another important task from your handwritten notes again
- Store important information about your projects in one place
OneNote is an electronic Note-taking system from Microsoft. It has been around for many years, but has really come into its own in recent years due to the rapid increase in multiple devices, better cloud security features and more recently with the arrival and popularity of Microsoft Surface Pro. Many organisations are now using Surface Pros or Windows Hybrid Tablets rather than Ipads.
OneNote is part of the usual Microsoft Office Suite, though many people don’t even realise they have it installed.
The easiest way to describe OneNote is to compare it to a Paper Notebook with coloured sections or Dividers as in the graphic below.
OneNote can be synced across all your devices. You can download the App for Android, IOS or naturally Windows devices too. This means you always have your notes with you wherever you go.
In our Productivity using Microsoft OneNote training program, we show people:
- Principles of Notetaking
- Understanding the basic structure of OneNote
- Avoiding the common set up traps
- Creating and managing Notebooks (including sharing)
- Creating and managing your Sections
- Organising your Pages
- Using Pages
- Integrating OneNote with MS Outlook
- The DO’s and Don’ts of taking Electronic Notes
One of the great features of using Microsoft OneNote is the way the program links or integrates so beautifully with Microsoft Outlook. There are so many fabulous time saving integration features and tools you can use. For example, by linking OneNote to Outlook, you email pages from Outlook to OneNote or vice versa….. and there are many other productivity features besides.
We run our Microsoft OneNote Training in-house for organisations. Learn to maximise your productivity and save yourself valuable time. Contact us now to discuss this program in more detail.
Hi Geoff, I’m loving OneNote and the training really, really helped. I had used it a bit prior but totally incorrectly! I just had a load of sections. Now I have 3 Notebooks – internal project, external and admin. Within those are the project sections with each new meeting or event, a new page. It’s colour coded and totally set-up right. Thanks for the training – One Note is amazing. Nicola – Local Government – August 2018
Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior – firstname.lastname@example.org