Microsoft Outlook and OneNote Training to boost your productivity
Our Productivity using Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training program is a powerful way to improve your own productivity or that of your team by learning to use both of these programs to manage your workload more effectively.
So much of our work these days comes to us from emails. The ability to use available electronic tools to manage your workload and be more productive is becoming increasingly critical in today’s fast pace working environment. You can save yourself valuable time by learning how to use both of these programs to their absolute potential. And because they are both Microsoft programs, there are many integrated features that can help you manage your workload and your time more effectively.
Throw away your paper notebook!
Well not quite… But, if you’ve never taken electronic meeting notes before, we will show you how easy it is. Once you realise the time savings involved, you’ll rarely pick up you paper notepad again. In our Productivity using Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training, we show you how to do just that!
We’ve combined the best features of our Productivity with MS Outlook training program and our Productivity using OneNote training program into one powerful Half Day program that will totally transform the way you manage your workload and manage your time in the future.
- Comprehensive Productivity with Microsoft Outlook and OneNote training manual supplied
- 1 month of personalised follow-up via email included
- Participant skill level measured both pre and post the training using our on-line Productivity with MS Outlook and OneNote Skills Questionnaire
Outlook and OneNote Training Program Outline
Customise your Outlook Views
- Customise your views to maximise your productivity and increase your ability to focus
- Set up your “Outlook Dashboard” to see everything you need to do
Productivity with Email
- Manage your emails more effectively – The 4 Ds
- Use Email Flags properly
- Organise your Email Folders
- Use the “Instant Search” Function to save time!
Use Outlook Tasks
- Set up your To Do Bar
- Use Outlook Tasks as your To Do List
- Learn to track your projects and follow up on actions
Productivity with Calendar
- Use your Outlook Calendar as a planning tool
- Maximise your use the basic Appointment and Meeting screen
- Integrate Emails and your Calendar
Using Microsoft OneNote
- Understand the basic structure of OneNote
- Set up and organise Sections
- Create and use Pages
- Learn how to organise your Notes
- Search Tools to find your Notes
- Learn how to integrate Microsoft OneNote with MS Outlook
Our Productivity with Microsoft Outlook and OneNote is complete game-changer. Learn ways to more effectively manage your entire workload. This training will totally change the way you manage your time at work.
Flexible Delivery Options
We offer a number of flexible deliver options as outlined below:
- Online interactive webinar
- Half-Day face to face
This training lends itself to internal teams undertaking this training together. We find considerable productivity gains can be made when the entire team uses a consistent approach to manage their emails, calendar and tasks. We strongly encourage the training to bring along their own devices (Surface Pro’s, Laptops, Phones etc)…. they will learn to use them more productively at the end of this training.