Personal Productivity & Time Management Training Melbourne
Our Personal Productivity Workshop (Time Management Training) in Melbourne provides people the tools and strategies they need to be more productive at work.
Traditionally, this type of training is called time management training. However, we place the emphasis on the individual to be proactive in making changes that will improve their productivity. We take the view that we are all responsible for our productivity, whether working alone or with others. Hence the term, personal productivity training to us, invokes more of a personal sense of responsibility.
Our Personal Productivity Program has assisted many individuals and teams in developing better work habits. It has helped people work with less stress and more control over their time. It has helped people become more efficient and effective at work and at home as a result.
During this one-day productivity training workshop, we lead people through a process of discovering their own productivity and time management limitations. We offer participants very practical advice on how to;
- organise themselves and their work,
- plan and prioritise their workload, and
- stay focused on high priority activities to achieve more!
Our aim is to help people identify how they might spend more time on high priority tasks with a bias for action. Identifying what needs to be done and then taking the appropriate action.
Productivity Training Features
Our Personal Productivity Workshop includes:
- Comprehensive Personal Productivity Training Manual
- 1 month of personalised follow-up via email
- Participant skill level measured Pre and Post the training using our on-line Personal Productivity Skills Assessment
- Certificate of Completion for attendees
Learning Outcomes. At the end of this productivity training, attendees will:
- Understand the effects of being disorganised and how this impacts on performance and their psychological well-being
- Be motivated to organise their work environment to increase their productivity and lower their stress levels
- Improve the way they manage their note-taking
- Discover the value of using an electronic To Do List and learn how to set your list up
- Learn to manage emails more efficiently within an Outlook or Lotus Notes environment
- Learn ways to focus on key tasks and be less reactive (Important v Urgent)
- Become more proficient at managing and juggling multiple tasks
- Develop a detailed plan for current and future commitments (their Planning Funnel)
- Be able to identify and manage their “Monkeys”
- Discover strategies for managing the expectations of others (saying NO)
- Develop a bias for action and procrastinate less
- Discover ways to better manage interruptions
Customised Productivity Training
We can customise our Personal Productivity (Time Management) Training to meet the specific needs of your organisation for delivery anywhere in Australia.
“I recently contracted Lingford Consulting to run a Personal productivity Workshop for my senior staff members. The session was customised to fit to my requirements around personal productivity combined with the use of Microsoft tools facilitate better habits. The session was excellent and just what I was after. Geoff was able to engage the team for the full day session which is one of the most difficult challenges in training. The most pleasing result was the significant change in behaviour (for the better) that I have seen from the team since. We will definitely be having a follow up session.” Ryan Steel, WA State Manager – CSR Bradford. Sept 2016
Contact us to discuss any of these programs in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior