Personal Productivity Training
Our Personal Productivity Workshop (Time Management Training) in Melbourne provides people the tools and strategies they need to be more productive at work. Traditionally, this type of training was called time management; however, focusing on personal productivity places the emphasis on the individual. They are largely responsible for their productivity, whether working alone or with others.
During this one-day workshop, we lead people through a process of discovering their own personal productivity and time management limitations, and offer participants practical advice on how to organise themselves and their work; how to plan and prioritise effectively; and how to stay focused on high priority activities.
- Comprehensive Personal Productivity Training Manual supplied
- 1 month of personalised follow-up via email included
- Participant skill level measured Pre and Post the training using our on-line Personal Productivity Skills Assessment
- Certificate of Completion for attendees
Learning Outcomes. At the end of this Workshop, attendees will:
- Understand the effects of being disorganised and how this impacts on performance and psychological well-being
- Be motivated to organise their work environment to increase their productivity and lower their stress levels
- Improve the way they manage their note-taking
- Discover the value of using an Electronic To Do List and learn how to set your list up
- Learn to manage emails more efficiently within an Outlook environment
- Learn ways to focus on key tasks and be less reactive (Important v Urgent)
- Become more proficient at managing and juggling multiple tasks
- Develop a detailed plan for current and future commitments (Your Planning Funnel)
- Be able to identify and manage their “Monkeys”
- Discover strategies for managing the expectations of others
- Develop a bias for action and learn to procrastinate less
- Discover ways to better manage interruptions & coach your interrupters
We can customise our Personal Productivity Training to meet the specific needs of your organisation for delivery anywhere in Australia.
Contact us to discuss any of these programs in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior