Your Pathway to Personal Growth in Melbourne
Our Executive Coaching Program (ECP) in Melbourne is tailored to suit the needs of Senior Managers and Business Owners or those aspiring to be in these positions. It is generally based over a longer time-frame reflecting the typically busy schedules by executives and senior managers and is typically less skills based. We can customise a coaching program that meets your particular requirements.
Among other things, our Executive Coaching Program in Melbourne has proved effective in helping people:
- remove obstacles and roadblocks to personal or organisational performance
- deal with personal stress
- understand themselves and others more
- improve their personal communication style
- to prepare managers in being ready to take on bigger roles
- …and in a range of other areas as well
Psychological Profiling Tools
We use a range of profiling tools and instruments to help you discover more about yourself and to help identify possible areas for skill enhancement. We have trained facilitators in each of the following profiling tools which we can call upon should the need arise.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Productivity Skills Questionnaire (PSQ)
- Benchmarks/Skillscope 360 Feedback
- EQi Emotional Intelligence Assessment
For more information on our Executive Coaching Program in Melbourne, email Geoff Prior
For any coaching assignment to be successful, it is imperative that confidentiality between the Coach and the Coachee is respected at all times. Once this trust is broken, even if well intentioned, then the commitment to the process is difficult to maintain.
Accordingly, we are fully committed to respecting the utmost confidentiality at all times. LCS will comply with the International Coach Federation’s code of ethical conduct at all times and will not divulge the detail of the coaching discussions with anybody else, without the express agreement of the Coach.