Microsoft OneNote Productivity Training
Digital Notetaking with Microsoft OneNote
Two x 1.5- hour training sessions over two days. Online and and interactive.
Microsoft OneNote is an electronic Note-taking program that can totally transform the way your notetaking and even your workflow. It has been around for many years actually, but has really come into its own in recent years as the workforce has become increasingly mobile and Laptop enabled. The drive to go paperless combined with Microsoft Office 365 Software roll outs across organisations has also contributed to Microsoft OneNote’s popularity.
Introduction to Microsoft OneNote
- The benefits of digital notetaking
- Know the different OneNote programs/Apps
- Avoid the common set up traps
- Create and manage your Notebooks
- Create and organise the Sections/Section Groups
- Organise your Pages
- Taking notes – the basics
Doing More with Microsoft OneNote
- Working with Files
- Inserting links and Search
- Using OneNote Tags
- Creating and using Page Templates
- Sharing Notebooks – collaborating in realtime
- Using your Pen
- Outlook integrations to manage your workflow
Upcoming Training Events
Session 1 – Monday July 5 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10) Session 2 – Monday July 12 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
- Session 1 – Monday September 6 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
- Session 2 – Monday September 13 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
- Session 1 – Tuesday November 23 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
- Session 2 – Monday November 29 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
Where: Online via Zoom
Cost: $210 Inc GST*
Numbers are limited to 12 people only. This will be live and interactive and you will receive 1-1 help during the session if needed.
I can also run a customised version of this training for your team or organisation of course. Contact me for more details.
Tags & Office Lens!! If you are not on OneNote yet or only taught yourself then you really need to look closer, it is amazing!! I love my to do lists and this has just become so easy. And this will enable me to go even closer to paperless. Last weeks OneNote course was a “game changer”. This weeks was “mind blown”!! Bobbi McKibbon, Director Solar Integrity & Co-Founder Renewable Albury/Wodonga