Manage your workload with Outlook Tasks
Learn how to use Outlook Tasks to manage your workload
A 1.5-hour online, live and interactive training session
Hi Geoff, everything is looking really productive in my neck of the woods. My Outlook To-Do Bar has been amazing. I’m using it and updating every it day. It is a wonderful way to stay on task, but even more exciting is that I can use it to remind me of things 3 months from now! Evie, City of Wagga Wagga
In this power packed session, I will show you how to use Outlook Tasks effectively. I’ve been using Microsoft Outlook Tasks as my To Do List for more than 10 years. I will demonstrate how you can customise and create your ultimate To Do List and throw away your paper to do list forever as a result!
What will be covered in this session
- Use Email Flags effectively & Efficiently
- Customise the To Do Bar
- Learn the various ways to create a Task
- Understand what you can do with a Task
- Explore the various Task views you can use
- Managing the Your Task list simply and quickly
- Assigning Outlook Tasks to others
- Ditching your paper list
- Use your phone to enter Tasks to your list
The Microsoft Outlook Task feature is rarely utilised properly. I will show you how to customise and how to use Outlook Tasks as your comprehensive and ultimate To Do List. After this session, I can almost guarantee you will totally ditch your Paper To Do list.
Dates and Times:
Monday March 1st – 1.00pm – 2.30pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10) Monday May 10th – 1.00pm – 2.30pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
- Monday July 26 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
- Monday October 11 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
Where: Online via Zoom
Trainer – Geoff Prior
Numbers are limited to 12 people only. This will be live and interactive and you will receive 1-1 help during the session if needed.
I can also run a customised version of this training for your team or organisation of course. Contact me for more details.
See some Client Feedback.