Delegating Effectively Training Albury Wodonga
Are you delegating enough to others? Do you sometimes find yourself working on tasks that you asked someone else to do? Are you looking for a practical, outcomes based delegating training program that can help fine tune your delegating skills? Our Delegating Effectively Training program will sharpen up your delegating skills and help improve you and your team’s productivity as a result.
Many people fail to delegate properly or fail to delegate enough. They then have to live with the consequences of their actions, or failed actions. Additionally, many people find that they continually have to repeat or re-do work that they have already assigned to others and then wonder why they ever bothered to delegate in the first place.
In our delegating training workshop, we help you identify the barriers to you delegating more effectively. We then explore ways for you to overcome those barriers and be more effective in your delegating.
Delegating Training Albury Wodonga – Outline
- Measure your current delegation skills
- Understand your current barriers to delegating more effectively
- Delegating as a “Gift”
- The advantages of Delegating
- 10 principles of delegating effectively
- The Delegating Checklist
- Strategiegs for not taking on “Monkeys”
- Delegating via email. The Pros and Cons
- Pitfalls of delegating via Email
- Practice the art of delegating
Delegating Effectively Training Albury Wodonga – Outcomes
- Learn to delegate and empower others more effectively
- Understand how delegating can be seen as a “gift”
- Discover the Top Ten Principles of delegating and getting better results
- Learn strategies for “caging your monkeys”
- Learn a simple step by step process and get to practice the art of delegating
In short, you will learn to delegate far more effectively and get better results.
- Pre & Post training questionnaire
- Comprehensive Delegating Training Manual supplied
- 4 weeks of post training email coaching and support
Contact us to discuss our Delegating Training program in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior