Improve Communication and Teamwork MBTI Melbourne
In this One Day Melbourne Program, attendees will come to a greater understanding of their own personality and that of their team. Participants will discover why they behave in certain ways whilst coming to an understanding of how others in the team see things, and perhaps as a result, behave quite differently. Learn to understand, appreciate and work with these differences being able to communicate more effectively as a result.
In the training, we emphasise, it is not about right and wrong, rather it is about different and complimentary. This is an interactive workshop where participants will have a lot of fun whilst learning important principles about working with personality differences.
Having greater self awareness of one’s own personality style allows individuals to modify their approach when interacting with others in the team. This increases the chances of communicating more effectively and leads to lower levels of frustration and conflict.
Features for each participant
- Personalised Myers Briggs Report
- Introduction to Myers Briggs Type booklet
- Personal Development Planning Guide
- 1 month of personalised follow up via email
- Certificate of Completion
Full Myers Briggs Questionnaire is undertaken on-line prior to the workshop so no time is wasted undertaking the questionnaire on the day.
Introduction to Type Theory
The group will be introduced to Myers Briggs Personality Type Theory/Framework. They will learn about their natural Preferences according to the MBTI Framework and receive their Personalised Myers Briggs Step I Report
The group will undertake several exercises designed to highlight the differences in individuals based upon their personality preferences.
During this entertaining and highly interactive session, participants will learn a great deal about how their personality type relates to others in the group. They will learn to appreciate these differences and discover ways to communicate and interact much more effectively with each other.
Aims & Outcomes
At the end of this training session, each participant will be able to:
- Identify his or her personality type preference using the Myers Briggs Type Indicator framework
- Discover and understand a little more about themselves, (self-awareness) and learn to appreciate why others do things differently, (inter-personal awareness)
- Identify ways to use personality differences within the team constructively at work
- Better appreciate each other’s strengths and weaknesses
As a team, we aim for the following outcomes:
- Improved team communication
- More openness and trust
- Clear understanding of the team’s likely strengths and how the team may capitalise upon them
- Identify some potential blind spots in the team
Post Workshop – Email Coaching
In the month following the completion of the workshop, we will personally email each participant each week in order to extend the learning process beyond the actual training day. The emails we send out will offer additional insights and information as well as encouraging each participant to continue along in their personal development journey.
Contact us to discuss any of these programs in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior