Introduction to Microsoft Teams
Introduction to Microsoft Teams Training
A 1.5-hour online, live and interactive training session to get you started using Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a comprehensive Digital Workspace or Hub that helps you work more productively with others in your team wherever they are and whoever they are. Unfortunately, most people simply use Teams for video meetings and chat. And it does that quite well. But in this session, you will quickly learn that Microsoft Teams can do more than that. Learn how to navigate Microsoft Teams more effectively.
What will be covered in this session
- Understanding Teams and what it can do
- Navigating Microsoft Teams easily (menu, tabs, etc)
- Using the full functionality of “Chat”
- Group Chat, Messaging Options, Delivery Options, @Mentions etc
- Teams or Channels? (Understanding the difference and when to use them)
- Setting up a Team
- Creating channels/Private Channels
- Conversatations in Channels
- Working with Files (Collaborating in real-time)
- Creating Tabs
- Moving conversations out of Outlook and onto Teams (and making them much more manageable!)
- Teams Meetings (The Basics)
- Co-Authoring and collaborating with Files and OneDrive
I will show you some clever ways you can use Microsoft Teams to collaborate and communicate more effectively with others in your team as you work from anywhere.
Dates and Times:
Monday August 9 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
- Monday October 25 – 10.30am – 12.00pm (AEST Canberra/Syd/Melb UTC +10)
Cost: $105 Inc GST*
Trainer – Geoff Prior
Numbers are limited to 12 people only. This will be live and interactive and you will receive 1-1 help during the session if needed.
I can also run a customised version of this training for your team or organisation of course. Contact me for more details.