Managing Workload Training for teams
Our Team Workload management program is a powerful and interactive way to improve your team’s overall productivity and efficiency. Help your team manage its workload more effectively by undertaking this productivity training together.
The advantage of working with the entire team is to ensure a consistent approach is used by all when managing their workload. This can save valuable time and reduce frustration within the team.
- Understanding our personal and team priorities
- Managing ever-increasing workloads
- Managing timeframes and deadlines
- Managing multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities
- Delegating more effectively
- Assisting others to solve their own issues (not taking on their monkeys)
- Uneven workload allocation within the team
- Planning to be more productive
- Using our “Team Calendar”
- Communicating and managing expectations
- Managing our Interruptions – a team approach
- Consistent set up and use of Outlook/Lotus Notes to improve team productivity
- Better use of Email
- Personal and Team Task Management
- Consistent use of our Calendar
Flexible Content and Delivery
The program can be run as a One Day or two Half Day workshops depending upon your needs. We sit down with the team leader/manager to discuss and agree the precise content based upon the identified needs of the team.
Individual Coaching Follow Up
Individual follow up is strongly encouraged in line with individual training needs as identified in the training or through the on-line Workload Management survey.
Using Outlook or Lotus Notes
We are finding great productivity gains can be made when the entire team uses a consistent approach to managing emails, calendar and even tasks (To Do Lists). So we encourage the training to incorporate the use of laptops or PC’s.
1 month of personalised follow-up contact via email
- Workload Management Survey Pre and Post the program
- Comprehensive Training Manual
- Certificate of Completion