Geoff is the director and principal trainer/coach with Lingford Consulting Services. As a productivity coach, he loves providing practical tools and strategies that help people and teams manage their email and workloads more effectively.
He works with organisations in both the public and the private sector, including extensively within local government. He can communicate clearly and effectively and can motivate people to take on board new concepts.
Prior to starting up Lingford Consulting, Geoff managed a large manufacturing business based in regional Victoria and that employed more than 200 people. Having always had an interest in productivity technology, he began training and coaching people to be more productive from early in the era of desktop computing and continues to do so to this day.
Geoff’s training and coaching specialisations include:
- productivity/time management training and coaching
- email productivity (coaching or training)
- optimising Microsoft Outlook for productivity
- using Microsoft OneNote for digital note taking
- Myers Briggs (MBTI) assessments for team building or personal development
- personal effectiveness coaching
- emotional intelligence assessments.