Myers Briggs Assessment & Personal Debrief – Melbourne
If you have ever wanted to know your Myers Briggs personality type, Lingford Consulting can arrange for you to undertake the Myers Briggs Type Indicator Assessment online and provide you with a personalised MBTI report electronically along with an “over the phone” or “in person” debrief to guide you through your personalised report.
The MBTI® is one of the most widely used psychological instruments for self-awareness in the world today.
Psychological type theory describes four pairs of preferences for:
- How you are energised (Extraversion or Introversion)
- How you take in information (Sensing or Intuition)
- How you make decisions (Thinking or Feeling)
- How you go about your daily life (Judging and Perceiving)
The combinations of these eight preferences results in 16 psychological or personality types, each with a natural, created way of being – each with its own distinctive approach to life.
Having greater self awareness of your own personality style allows you to modify your approach when interacting with others. This increases your chances of communicating more effectively, leading to lower levels of frustration and conflict.
How it works
Contact us to discuss pricing. The price will vary depending upon the type of personalised report you wish to receive and whether the debrief is done over the phone or in person. There are quite a number of reports available and each one caters for a specific need. (Communication, Managing Conflict, Managing Change etc)
We can undertake either the MBTI Step I or MBTI Step II assessment for you and there are a variety of Reports available in each version. Note that the MBTI Step II is a more comprehensive questionnaire and as a result will cost more.
Upon agreement to proceed:
- We will send you a short letter of engagement with the agreed price
- An invoice is then sent to you
- Once payment is received, we will send you an email to explain the MBTI process including the appropriate links to undertake the MBTI Assessment on line
- Once completed, your MBTI Report is sent to our office for review
- We then contact you to arrange an appropriate time for the Debrief (1.5 Hours)
- A 1.5 hour Type Explanation & Coaching session takes place over the phone or in person depending upon location
- Discover and understand a little more about yourself (self-awareness)
- Understand and appreciate why others may do things quite differently (interpersonal awareness)
- Identify ways you can use those differences constructively in an organisational setting or even at home
- Improve communication between yourself and different personality types
Where to next
Email Lingford Consulting for pricing and for more information and we will get back in touch as soon as possible.