Microsoft OneNote Training
- Are you wasting time handwriting notes and then retyping later?
- Do you have a good system for capturing your Innovative Ideas?
- Do you sometimes miss important tasks from your handwritten notes?
If this is you, then we have some good news. Using Microsoft OneNote can save you valuable time and improve your personal productivity.
Our Productivity using OneNote training program can show you how to:
- Save time by not having to type up meeting notes after every meeting
- Issue your meeting notes to attendees immediately
- Use Microsoft OneNote’s unique integration with Microsoft Outlook to save time
- Never miss another important task from your handwritten notes again
OneNote is an electronic Note-taking system from Microsoft. It has been around for many years, but has really come into its own in recent years due to the rapid increase in multiple devices, better cloud security features and more recently with the arrival and popularity of Microsoft Surface Pro. Many organisations are now using Surface Pros or Windows Hybrid Tablets rather than Ipads.
OneNote is part of the usual Microsoft Office Suite, though many people don’t even realise they have it installed.
The easiest way to describe OneNote is to compare it to a Paper Notebook with coloured sections or Dividers as in the graphic below.
OneNote can be synced across all your devices. You can download the App for Android, IOS or naturally Windows devices too. This means you always have you Notes with you wherever you go.
In our Productivity using OneNote training program, we show people:
- The basic structure of OneNote
- How to set up a Windows live account
- How to create Notebooks including how to share them
- Creating sections or Tabs and of course…
- Adding Pages
- Finally, we show you many tips and tricks you can use in OneNote for taking Electronic Notes
One of the great time savers is the way OneNote links or integrates beautifully with Microsoft Outlook. There are many fabulous time saving tools you can use. For example, by linking OneNote to Outlook, you email pages from Outlook to OneNote or vice versa….. and there are many other tricks besides.
We run our Microsoft OneNote Training in-house for organisations. Learn to maximise your productivity and save yourself valuable time. Contact us now to discuss this program in more detail.
Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior – firstname.lastname@example.org