Delegating Effectively and Empowering Others Melbourne
Are you delegating enough to others? Do you sometimes find yourself working on tasks that you asked someone else to do?
Many people fail to delegate properly or even delegate enough. They then have to live with the consequences of their actions, or failed actions. Additionally, many people find that they continually have to repeat or re-do work that they have already assigned to others and then wonder why they ever bothered to delegate in the first place.
Our Delegating Effectively & Empowering Others training in Melbourne will sharpen up your delegation skills and help improve your productivity and effectiveness as a result.
- Measure your current delegation skills
- Understand your current barriers to delegating more effectively
- Delegating as a “Gift”
- 10 Delegating Tips
- The Delegating Checklist
- Cage your Monkeys
- Mind your language please!
- Delegating via email. The Pros and Cons
- Practice the art of delegating
- Develop your Personal Action Plan
- Learn to delegate and empower others more effectively
- Understand how delegating can be seen as a “gift”
- Discover the Top Ten Principles of delegating and getting better results
- Learn strategies for “caging your monkeys”
- Learn a simple step by step process and get to practice the art of delegating
In short, you will learn to delegate far more effectively and get better results.
- Delegating Effectively – Empowering Others Pre & Post training questionnaire
- Comprehensive workshop manual supplied
- 4 weeks of post training email coaching and support
Contact us to discuss this program in more detail. Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior