Business Coaching for organisational direction and growth
“Strategic Business Coaching” refers to a coordinated and systematic process for helping you to develop a plan for the overall course and direction of an organistaion.
“You can't measure what you can't describe, and you can't manage what you can't measure”.
Our Strategic Business Coaching and Planning program is a process that allows rapid translation of strategic plans into an actionable measurable process.
It is in fact a Performance Management System that can be used in any sized organisation, to align vision and mission with customer requirements, whilst managing and evaluating the business strategy, monitoring operation efficiency improvements, building organisational capacity, and communicating progress to all employees.
empowered individuals = business success
Among other things, our Strategic Business Planning & Coaching Program has proved effective in helping people:
- Improve strategic planning and execution
- Improve self confidence and self-esteem
- Experience better results faster with fewer resources
- Improve business relationships with team members, colleagues and clients
- Improve work/life balance and manage stressful situations
- Enhance leadership performance in times of transition
- Hone decision-making skills
- Develop emotional intelligence skills.
For more information on our Strategic Business Coaching and Planning Program, email
Psychological Profiling Tools
We use a range of profiling tools and instruments to help you discover more about yourself and to help identify possible areas for skill enhancement. We have trained facilitators in each of the following profiling tools which we can call upon should the need arise.
- Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
- Personal Skills Map (PSM)
- Productivity Skills Questionnaire (PSQ)
- Business Planning Process (BSC)
- Hoshin Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Benchmarks/Skillscope 360 Feedback
- Hogan Leadership Assessment
- EQ Map
- Emotional Intelligence (LCEI)