Are you a newly appointed Supervisor or Team Leader?
Do you have Supervisors or Team Leaders who would benefit from learning more about what is needed to become a more effective leader of their team?
The Effective Team Leadership Workshop is a practical one day course aimed at teaching Team Leaders and Supervisors the skills they need to become more effective leaders within a team setting. We take the view that leadership skills can be learned and refined. It is aimed primarily at new leaders or those aspiring to be leaders of teams. It may also suit those leaders who wish to fine tune certain leadership skills.
As the title implies, the focus here is on developing the necessary leadership skills that will help boost team performance.
At the end of this Workshop, attendees will:
- Have a better understanding of the essential characteristics of good leadership
- Be able to employ new strategies for motivating their staff
- Gain a better understanding of effective communication techniques
- Learn to delegate more effectively to staff
- Be able to use the GROW model in coaching their staff
- Learn how to deal with difficult people
- Be able to plan for and then execute an effective performance discussion
- Comprehensive Effective Team Leadership training Manual
- Certificate of Completion
- Personal Development Action Plan
- 1 month of personalised follow-up contact via email post the training
- Optional Follow Up Coaching
This course is currently only run as an In-House training program and can be customised to suit your particular organisation.
Contact us to discuss this program in more detail.
Call 02 6056 8887 or email Geoff Prior